As a locally incorporated and licensed bank in China, ANZ can provide banking solutions to help facilitate onshore RMB trade settlement for locally incorporated entities. In addition, ANZ has a broad global footprint allowing customers to open offshore RMB bank accounts for their non-Mainland operations.
ANZ provides access to borderless and seamless global connectivity through a single banking partner, delivered with a local touch. ANZ also has a dedicated team specialised in insights and knowledge of our RMB Trade and Supply Chain offerings. This assures customers of our expertise in assisting with their RMB transactions.
ANZ currently has full capability in many markets to provide RMB denominated Trade and Supply Chain services including:
- Import and Export Documentary Collections
- Import Documentary Credit
- Trade Finance Loans
- Export Documentary Credit – advising, confirming, honouring, negotiating and financing.
- Financing Export Collections, including Bills Negotiated Not Under Credit, Pre-export and Post-shipment trade transactions
- Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit
- Supply Chain Products
- Structured Trade Products