CONNECTING OUR CLIENTS WITH INSIGHTS AND EXPERTISE IN 33 MARKETS GLOBALLY
ANZ IN Thailand
ANZ establish a presence in Thailand with the opening of a representative office in Bangkok in 1986 to recently been awarded a banking license and opening its first subsidiary bank in Thailand in June 2015.
ANZ Thai supports institutional and corporate clients in Thailand and across the other 32 markets in our global network.
As the only Australian bank with both local and foreign currency capabilities in Corporate banking in Thailand, ANZ Thai is well-positioned for companies doing business in Thailand to support increasing financial needs and growing business opportunities across the country.
With its in-depth local knowledge and global expertise, ANZ Thai also gives clients access to ANZ’s extensive capabilities in natural resources, agriculture and infrastructure to help them harness the growing trade and investment opportunities across Asia Pacific, and support their domestic requirements.
CORPORATES AND INSTITUTIONALS
ANZ has supported Thai businesses in corporate and institutional market since the 1980s. We offer our customers traditional relationship banking services and sophisticated financial solutions. We have the experience to assist you with commercial finance for your growth, acquisition and succession agendas. Our experienced relationship teams understand the unique issues facing your businesses.
Specialist industry expertise includes:
- Natural Resources
- Utilities and Infrastructure
- Diversified Industrials
- Consumer Services
ANZ's industry specialists and product specialists are located in:
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Capital, Cash & Risk Management Solutions & Services offered by ANZ:
- Relationship Banking
- Global Markets: Interest Rates, FX, Commodities
- Debt Capital Solutions including; Project Structured Finance, Term Loans, Loan Syndications, Debt Capital Markets
- Project Advisory
- Transaction Banking
- Electronic Banking
- Energy Trading
- Economic Research & Bespoke Industry Insights
To learn more about ANZ corporates and institutions, please contact us.
Financial institutions group
ANZ’s Financial Institutions Group is a specialist team exclusively focused on providing a solutions driven approach to address the capital, portfolio management, liquidity and transactional banking needs of the financial sector.
Financial Institutions is a global business with an emphasis on 33 markets across Asia Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, America and the Middle East.
ANZ's key strength lies in our ability to
- Draw on leading experts from a wide range of disciplines including transaction banking, global markets, capital markets, structured finance and investment banking
- Structure and deliver creative and sophisticated funding solutions to meet our customer's interests and individual requirements.
Areas of Focus
- Banks (central, global, regional, local and investment banks)
- Funds (global fund manager, local fund manager, pension fund and fund of funds)
- Diversified Financials (finance, leasing, credit card, brokerage/securities)
- Insurers and reinsurers
- ANZ’s Financial Institutions Group operates across multiple geographies in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and America.
Contact us to learn more about ANZ financial institutions.
The Bank of Thailand (BOT) together with the Thai Bankers’ Association, the Association of International Banks and the Government Financial Institutions Association has announced the launch of “DR BIZ Program” with aim to provide a mechanism for multi-creditors businesses facing temporary economic impacts from COVID-19 to lessen their debt burdens and support co-ordination among multiple creditors.
Please find more information on the DR BIZ Program in the Bank of Thailand websites below: